addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › Tomorrow - Women's Master Networking!

Tomorrow - Women's Master Networking!

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
HI Everyone.

I'm thrilled that we have large, diverse group of female entrepreneurs, business owners and women in business joining us tomorrow morning for our March meeting at The Panera Bread on Jog and Lantana Roads, Lake Worth. To get the most from our time together please review the following:

• The meeting begins promptly at 8:35 a.m. If you want something to eat or drink or are unfamiliar with the location, please arrive a few minutes early.
  • Please have a 40 second Introduction prepared.
  • Bring plenty of business cards and promotional items to hand out.
  • Your first meeting is free; membership dues are reasonable and are payable by cash or check.
  • If you find you cannot attend, please change your reply to a NO or contact me.

Thank you again for your RSVP and I look forward to seeing you in the morning for a very productive and enjoyable event.

Sincerely,

Joanne