addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Master Networking - Central Palm Beach Meetup Message Board › IMPORTANT...Next Tuesday - Women's Master Networking

IMPORTANT...Next Tuesday - Women's Master Networking

Joanne H G.
user 139169732
Group Organizer
Lake Worth, FL
Hi Everyone.

I'm thrilled that we have a large group scheduled to attend next Tuesday's meeting in Lake Worth. It's so large in fact that we have women on a waiting list. I want every woman who wants to attend to be able to join us and because the current space is somewhat limited, it's very important for you to please change your RSVP to a NO if you cannot join us. I'm considering some changes should the group continue to grow like this, however, for Tuesday, your support to make it as comfortable and productive as possible is appreciated.

Please review any emails between now and Monday for further information.

Thank you, have a great weekend, and I look forward to seeing you next week.

With Love,

Joanne