Co-ed Pick-up Volleyball (Intermediate to Advanced, and up)
(stay up to date free web log in here: www.OffLimitSports.com)
Exciting opportunity to connect with others through such a fantastic game. You will have warm up and scrimmage(games).
You can also register on OffLimitSports.com and use a credit card for payment (click here)
The $10 fee covers permit expense, insurance, balls, & equipment. You must complete a waiver before playing. Print, read, sign & hand in, here: Printed Waiver OR create a log in & do it online, here: OffLimitSports.com. YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITHOUT CONFIRMING A WAIVER!
PLEASE DO NOT JUST SHOW UP, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR RSVP & PAYMENT!
Intermediate/Intermediate Plus, and up
Maximum of 18 players, this ensure the most amount of playing time!
The flow of any pick-up game is to have a format in mind, here it is:
- Max. of 3 teams per court. Create your own team if you know others
- Genders should be matched as equal as possible
- Games are 0-15 if there are 3 teams and 0-21 if there are 2 teams
- During game play pass under the net or step on the middle line, also do not touch the net. Doing so is a violation and loss of point.
2 STRIKE RULE:
No-Shows or Latecomers (more than 15 minutes) Strike 1 = Warning
Strike 2 = Double fee
*depending on the amount of participants we may decide to adjust the sports offered but will notify you ahead of time.
DRIVING & PUBLIC TRANS:
- Lots of Free Parking in the school lot.
- Steps away from TTC street car stop at St Clair & Dufferin GYM ENTRANCE:
North glass doors, if they are locked please wait until a coordinator arrives If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us
We look forward to seeing you & creating a fun night of volleyball