addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Wonderland Book Club Message Board › Watch author Drew Perry's Interview on UNC Book Watch

Watch author Drew Perry's Interview on UNC Book Watch

Alice Osborn, W.
avosborn
Group Organizer
Raleigh, NC
Hi Everyone,
Wonderland member Laura Azzi wanted everyone to know about this fabulous interview:
North Carolina Bookwatch with DG Martin   UNCTV.org

This week’s NC Bookwatch is Drew Perry: Kids These Days. Drew teaches creative writing at Elon in Greensboro and it shows in his ability to be interviewed. This show is for both readers and writers. Readers can appreciate Drew’s insights of his characters and creating a plot. He shares his own personal experiences that went into this book. Writers will pick up valuable nuggets on the writing process. As a writer, I paused my DVR several times to both write down and think of what he said.
If you have not experienced DG Martin’s abilities to interview writers, I recommend this show.

There are no future dates or times for this new interview.
View the video at: video.unctv.org/program/nc-bookwatch
Thanks!!