addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lancaster WordPress Message Board › Anyone interested in a small membership plugin job?

Anyone interested in a small membership plugin job?

Austin G.
austinginder
Lancaster, PA
Post #: 5
I have someone with a membership website that wants to converted over to another membership plugin. I was planning to use MemberPress. I don't have time to do the work this week. Was looking to pass them a few names. The client was quoted $1000 to setup MemberPress and import the current members. I was also planning to do an email to existing member explaining they have a new account. Let me know if your interested.
Jonathan O.
user 40643752
Lancaster, PA
Post #: 3
Austin, come down the block sometime this week or next to discuss. I just recently implemented a membership plugin, depending on the needs I may be able to help.
Austin G.
austinginder
Lancaster, PA
Post #: 6
The project has been completed.