addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

WordPress Melbourne User Group Message Board Troubleshooting › Tweny Eleven theme update dissaray

Tweny Eleven theme update dissaray

A former member
Post #: 1
I have just updated the Twenty Eleven theme and it has thrown some layout elements into disarray.
The website is for the non-profit Mornington Peninsula group The Mornington Peninsula Music Network. www.morningtonpeninsulamusic.com.au
For some reason the update added a Search function to my menu bar, which I managed to remove via installing Twenty Eleven Theme Extensions, adding a couple of lines of code by ticking the 'Custom CSS box'
The main problem is that the Home Page menu bar is still now in two lines, instead of just one, spanning the home page's width. I hoped that when I removed the unwanted additional Search window that the Home page menu items would have spread across the black menu bar, but no??
I am hoping to contact someone who can assist me with making some basic modifications.
I have a basic knowledge of how to update content, change headers etc but I am less than a novice at css and php.
I would like to hook-up with a tutor or employ someone to assist on the telephone for perhaps an hourly rate? Any advice is appreciated. haydn@satlink.com.au