addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

WordPress Melbourne User Group Message Board Troubleshooting › I cannot even get to step 1 with

I cannot even get to step 1 with

Andrew M.
user 177868752
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Who can I talk to? Where can I go? to find how to get things happening with WordPress. I have downloaded all the WP Support and Administration screens. get to the dashboard. I understand the words but I get absolutely nowhere. I'm not dumb but WP has got me stumped. If some kind soul can either help me for an hour themselves or point me at someone who can I will be extremely grateful.