addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

WordPress Melbourne User Group Message Board Troubleshooting › Help please. Unable to load images into WP media library

Help please. Unable to load images into WP media library

Deon W.
user 193939890
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hi guys, and girls.
I've been having trouble loading images into my media folder on WP. I need some help with this fairly urgently as I've had no resolution from WP.org forums.
In place of the image I'm trying to load, I'm getting a small black box in the centre with an X inside it, although the attachment details are present there is no image. These are png files, correct sizing and only 73kb.
Today I tried to load some new images but have the same black box with an X inside but the attachment details have an html error.
I really need some advice on what is causing these issues so I can update the images on my website, and add them to my blogs.
Cocktails by Design website
Thank you in advance.