addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress Website Club of Salt Lake Message Board WordPress Lovers of Salt Lake Discussion Forum › WordPress Q&A Message Board

WordPress Q&A Message Board

Channa C.
channa
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 34
One of our members posted an idea to create a Q&A area. In response, I have turned on the Message Boards feature of this Meetup Club site.

Please feel free to use it as a place to post WordPress related questions and for members to share their ideas and answers. I will check in periodically and participate as time allows, but unfortunately I will not be able to answer all questions, so I hope all group members will jump in to share and assist each other.
Paul and F.
user 9182672
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 2
How do I resize pic's on my slider for the front page of my site I am using Wordpress
Paul and F.
user 9182672
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 4
HELP!!!!! how can I get pic's on my slider? it will display the words of the post but not the pic's please, please help!
Ken M.
kenny-ray
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 1
It's mostly going to depend on what theme you're using. Did you buy a theme or is this something you built?
Paul and F.
user 9182672
Salt Lake City, UT
Post #: 5
It was built through brainhost. I think I have it worked out. I'm learning clickbank now, don't know if I'm doin it right though.