addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress Zurich Message Board › Responsive WordPress Development in Switzerland?

Responsive WordPress Development in Switzerland?

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there,

I am looking to have a responsive WordPress powered site designed and developed. The website must use a responsive framework and must resize to fit mobile and tablet devices. If you can, or now of someone in Switzerland that can provide me with this service, please message me.

Regards,

Don Banks
Silvan H.
neverything
Luzern, CH
Post #: 2
Hi Don,

At required+ we build WordPress sites and much more based on the Foundation framework. This enables us to create great responsive experiences on the tablet and mobile devices in almost no time.

If you like to see some of our references, don't hesitate to contact me silvan@required.ch
Noel T.
user 31956072
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Post #: 7
Hey Don,

I can vouch for Silvan. He does great work, so certainly get in touch with him.

Cheers & welcome to the group!

Noel