*!* RSVPs close at noon on the day of the Meetup. *!*
If you change to "Not Going" after that time, you're counted as a No-Show.
Looking for help with a stubborn WordPress issue that you just can’t figure out? Maybe you're an experienced developer and looking to just give back to the community. Maybe you just want to come down and hang out with other WordPress people.
Whatever your reason, join us for an informal Help Desk night where we learn by sharing WordPress techniques and best practices. There are no presentations—just members helping each other. All experience levels welcome. This is a give and get Meetup: Give some help and get back from others—even if you don't have much experience with WordPress.
Visit our spreadsheet to list the issue you're seeking help with, or to volunteer to take a stab at one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dl4f4bM9GiZZ7FyI1rqA8OJJtC96PuNzrzD-HTu0bnw/edit?usp=sharing
WHAT TO BRING:
1. A laptop so that you can get online and participate.
2. A desire to have fun and learn — all experience levels welcome!
CANCEL IF YOU CAN'T COME:
The number of reservations is limited to the size of the room. If you reserve a spot and don't show, somebody who could have attended the Meetup is left out in favor of an empty chair, and that's a shame.
THREE STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT.
• If you RSVP "yes" and you (or your guest) don't show up, you're a "No Show."
• If you change your (or your guest's) RSVP to Not Going after RSVPs have closed, you're a "No Show."
• Should you rack up 3 no shows, you won't be allowed to save yourself a spot.
Thanks to Kinsta for sponsoring our meetup this month!