Come along to our February meetup and catch up with fellow WordPress fans.
– A talk Tom Chute, Account Manager
– Dinner (thanks Pragmatic!)
– Plenty of time to chat about WordPress and have your questions answered
Everyone's welcome! So if your friends and colleagues are interested in learning more about WordPress, please encourage them to come along too.
Managing client relationships in a WordPress agency – Tom Chute
Tom is speaking at WordCamp London (an amazing WordPress conference) this March.
This is a sneak preview of his upcoming WordCamp London talk: 'Tales from the Client Side: How to Create and Foster Loving Client Relationships. (https://2017.london.wordcamp.org/session/tales-from-the-client-side-how-to-create-and-foster-loving-client-relationships/)'
Our fabulous sponsors:
Pragmatic (https://www.pragmatic-web.co.uk/) are providing tasty pizza and drinks – thanks Pragmatic! Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements when you RSVP.
And thank you to Barclays Eagle Labs (https://labs.uk.barclays/) for providing our venue :)
– The venue is accessible for wheelchair users, with an accessible toilet (inside the Maker Space by the big screen – do ask if you can't find it).
– Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements when you RSVP.
– There'll be alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available.
– You can also find us on Twitter @WordUpBrighton (https://twitter.com/wordupbrighton) (#WordUpBTN) or join us on Slack (http://wpslack.uk/), in the channel #wordup-brighton.