🤩 We have a real treat in store for you this March! Two great talks and lots of networking.
🍕 Oh and lots of drinks and pizza courtesy of our lovely sponsors Pragmatic!
🎺 Steve Honeyman has been working away creating some real masterpieces! He has built responsive versions of classic Blue Note album sleeves and will be telling us about how he did this. As well as this he’ll show us how to use CSS alongside ACF (advanced custom fields) to incorporate multiple background images, CSS blends and Responsive typography to create print style images and layouts.
💻 Elliot Taylor is talking about building web applications with WordPress. Up your developer game. Build upon the skills you already use in theming. Take on larger projects and get bigger clients.
- 6.00pm - 6.45pm - Welcome and Networking
- 6.45pm - 7.15pm - Elliot Taylor
- 7.30pm - 8pm - Steve Honeyman
There will be pizza, beer and nibbles sponsored by our kind friends at Pragmatic.
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements when you RSVP.
- 8.45pm - Start leaving venue and if anyone wants to continue the chat and informal networking, head to '3 Jolly Butchers' pub, across the road from Platf9rm.
- PLATF9RM, FLOOR 6, TOWER POINT, 44 NORTH ROAD, BRIGHTON
- Please ring up to floor 21 on the buzzer directly outside the venue, and someone will let you in. Once inside the building, take the elevator to floor 6.
- venue is accessible for wheelchair users.
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available.
- find us on Twitter @WordUpBrighton (#WordUpBTN) or join us on Slack, in the channel #wordup-brighton.
Do you have a topic for the WordPress Brighton Meetup that you would like to help arrange or could possibly speak at? Get in touch, we'd be delighted to hear from you.