addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seacoast NH WordPress Message Board › WordPress Posts to Twitter and Facebook?

WordPress Posts to Twitter and Facebook?

A former member
Post #: 1
Here's what I need for my clients: a Facebook 3.3.1 plugin that simply sends a tweet and/or a FB status message when a new blog post has been posted. I've tried:

Wordbooker - very nice but I also need Twitter integration.
Twitter Tools - fails to post to Twitter from my site, requires the user to create an app on dev.twitter.com, obviously doesn't post to FB.
Social - posts to twitter and FB but poorly documented IMO, breaks the comment form and just tries to do too much. I don't need tweets and FB comments aggregated, I don't need blog commentors leaving comments with their Facebook or Twitter identity (at least allow me to turn this off.)

Is there anything out there that just cross posts cleanly and doesn't mess with the template design? It doesn't have to be free, I'm willing to pay. Any suggestions? :-)

Tech details: self-hosted WP 3.3.1 WP sites, most on HostGator, using Genesis framework.

Thanks, -Chris
cdixson [at] dixson [dot] org