addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress NYC Meetup Group Message Board ANNOUNCEMENTS › NYC WordPress Meetup has a new locaton!

NYC WordPress Meetup has a new locaton!

Steve B.
Brooklyn, NY
As many of you know, we have been looking for a location for our Meetups for almost a month. After many phone calls and emails, I am very happy to announce that GigaPixel Creative has been kind enough to donate a space to host our Meetups.

GigaPixel, with their dedication to entrepreneurs, is a perfect location for our WordPress Meetups. You can learn more about GigaPixel Creative at­.

I would also like to thank all our members who contacted me with suggestions, and a special thanks to Graham Lawlor who suggested GigaPixel. Graham runs Ultra-Light Startups, which is also dedicated to entrepreneurs. I suggest you check it out:­.

Our next Meetup is posted.