addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WordPress NYC Meetup Group Message Board Plugins › WP e-commerce Plugin

WP e-commerce Plugin

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
I need an expert's help with WP e-commerce plugin.

single_product.php of the Default wp e-commerce theme seems to be an includes of another php page.
I need to edit this page where single_product.php is loading to remove the <div class="side-bar">.

In the wp e-commerce plugin's Presentation Tab, under Products > Settings > Product Settings > Disable Link in Title (No) makes the product title clickable to a single product page (single_product.php).

I looked everywhere but can't find it. Please help.

Thanks in advance