The purpose of this group is to discover and explore the world together through photography. I love to travel and an amateur photographer. Every time I travel there are moments when I think, "Wow! photographers – amateur or not – would love this moment right now." One of my favorite travel experiences was sitting under the stars in the middle of the Atlas Mountains in Morocco with our Berber guide. We both had our digital 35mm cameras setting on mini tripods trying to figure out the perfect exposure to capture the deep stars that blanketed the sky above the glow of our orange dining tent. It was stunning. For me, what was great about this experience was getting to know someone new, over photography, in a new place, and appreciating this amazing planet we live on.
• If you get excited about photography, whether 35mm, video, Instagram and/or others, this is for you.
• If you are an amateur or professional photographer looking for inspiration, this is for you.
• If you want to travel and seek new experiences and adventures around the world, this is for you.
• If you want to connect or travel with a familiar small group of travelers, this is for you.
• If you are able to laugh and learn when the unexpected happens, this is for you.
Trips will range from bustling cities like Marrakech to off-the-beaten-path outdoor travel in the South of France. We want to take you there. Trips will be designed for plenty of photography time and enjoying new experiences together. If you have a passion for a particular place, let us know.