addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Worldwide Environment | DC Message Board › Need solar car race judges!

Need solar car race judges!

A former member
Post #: 1
I am looking for volunteers to help with a solar car project. The Patriots Technology Training Center (http://www.patriots-t...­) is sponsoring a Science Bowl for Maryland Middle Schools students on Saturday, March 13th. There will be an academic component to the program, but the highlight will be a model solar car race. 16 teams from Maryland will be competing in the race.

I am in need of (at least) four volunteers to build a simple 4-lane course, briefly interview each team before the race, and serve as judges, timekeepers and scorekeepers. You don't need to be a solar expert, just interested in helping provide a rich experience for these teams of future scientists.

If anyone can donate a few hours to help this cause, I would very much appreciate it. Please feel free to email me or call and the number below. Additionally, my cell phone number is (301) 526-8986.

Thank you,