XHacknight is an overnight cross platform Mobile Hackathon powered by IBM Bluemix and Xamarin . It's a free event and all are welcome to participate only once you RSVP (Limited Seats).
Day 1 - LEARN FROM EXPERTS
To transform your idea into a mobile app, you definitely need some expert guidance. So, on Sept 5th (Day 1), Starting from 9:30 AM till afternoon, we will have experts training you.
The agenda is
• Introduction to IBM Bluemix services.
• Introduction to Xamarin platform & Xamarin.
• Code Samples walkthrough.
• Revealing the Challenges for Hackathon.
Day 2 - HACK TO WIN
Do you have an ability to easily process immense amounts of water?
Stay awake till 5 PM on Day 2 and explore your passion that is derived from a single feeling and is guided by your need to see that feeling turn into a thought, the thought turn into an idea and the idea come to life on a mobile phone !
• You can be a single hacker or Maximum a team of 3. (RSVP as an individual)
• Pick one out of the four challenges explained.
• Feel free to reuse the code samples.
• Build atleast for two mobile platforms out of iOS, Android and Windows using IBM Bluemix Services.
Bring your own laptops with all required softwares/Tools installed and accounts setup for the Hack. Failing to do so you will be disqualified to participate in the hack.
Setup & Installation:
Xamarin Downloads (https://xamarin.com/download) | IBM Bluemix Account Setup (https://ibm.biz/bluemixapp)
Xamarin (https://gist.github.com/iAMVMac/af2f5ccd0a51ab5a86d2) | IBM Bluemix (https://gist.github.com/iAMVMac/f2406f834fc5ed3e8161)
More info @ http://xhackers.co/xhacknight
Rules & Code of Conduct (https://gist.github.com/iAMVMac/e153a7ea92a86760b156)