Xplore Jakarta City is a community that not only gathering, but also exchanging stories, sharing experiences, business, and expanding knowledge around Jakarta. Under the slogan “Fun, Friends, Valuable”, XJC intend to explore every tourist spot in Jakarta, Indonesia, and other countries. The trip is held every second week of each month. Everyone is welcome to join us. Visit https://www.facebook.com/XploreJCity (https://www.facebook.com/XploreJCity/) to find the excitement of our trips!
a. To explore Jakarta for the sake of proximity between tourists, locals, and the city.
b. To show to the general public that Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, is a convenient, safe, and fascinating city to visit.
c. To let people know that we are a non-commercial community who intend to introduce best things in Jakarta to locals, tourists, and foreigners around the world.
d. To increase alternative career opportunities as a freelance guide in Jakarta.
e. To create greater opportunities for business owners in Jakarta, especially in culinary, tourism, and automotive
f. To explore other cities around Indonesia and foreign countries and introduce Jakarta, also to increase togetherness and make comparison survey between two cities or countries, so we can learn what we need to eliminate and what to develop.
Through regular trip every once a month in Saturday, second week, we wish that our existence can open discourse as to learn together in order to:
1) Learn to know more, a.k.a Googling together. More keywords with more people, more fun.
2) Learn to calculate the fee (sharing info and affordable cost for all). Cost transparently energizes us better.
3) Learn to practice becoming a freelance guide or trip Organizer. This will be beneficial when we guide fellows or family to do holiday in the most economical way.
We wish XJC may enlighten Jakarta city, as well as hope that Jakarta can be one of tourist icons and must be visited, so it can:
1) Increasing business opportunity and citizen's income,
2) Helping owner of a travel agent who needs a guide around Jakarta areas by inviting XJC ex-participants,
3) Helping tourists who need a freelance guide more easily.