addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

YIDLUG - Yiddish Developers Group Message Board › best ide for c / with linux

best ide for c / with linux

Aron P.
user 100510712
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
I was trying to use eclipse installed on linux, and create a project from files which is stored on a remote host.
I treid accessing it with eclipse RSE (remote system explorer), and I tried mounting it on my local machine.
But eclipse did not index the source files, and I had many wrong rsolved macros and function declerations.

So I would like to know if any one has any experiance with such kind of issue. And /or know any IDE that would parse all the contetnt and expand the macros as it should according to the remote host envirement, (eg. Not define win32 wif using windows or define as 32 bit).

In short, a editor to edit and debug on a remote server.