What we're about
- Invite your body to unfold and your mind to quieten every Thursday in a safe and supportive environment.
- Find space to combat the pressures and pace of modern day living.
- Increase your flexibility, poses are held for longer to target deep connective tissues and fascia in the body.
- Stimulate the Meridians of the body to maintain and improve health and wellbeing.
- Open your heart and calm the nervous system
with a series of classes that encourage a state of meditation in every posture and movement.
- A wonderful way to cultivate mindfulness, every pose is approached with sensitivity and self enquiry.
Yoga is for everyone, Josephine believes she can bring yoga to a wide cross-section of society, in the hope of spreading health, wellbeing and encouraging a more mindful way of life.
To practice with Josephine is to take a step out of the bustle of everyday life, and find your place on the mat, free from judgement and pressure. In a safe, protected space, Josephine will guide you through the practice with added attention to the breath, alignment and the inner voice.