Surabaya Juanda International Airport, Surabaya
Please provide us with you contact information at the link below:
SIGN UP NOW!
RSVP on Meetup.com is only sounding out your interest.
Do complete the form in the link above to confirm your attendance with us.
Mount Semeru is an active volcano. Standing at 3676m, legendary for both its stunning scenery and extremely challenging terrain; this is Java's highest. As a part of this expedition, we will enjoy a jeep ride to Mount Bromo.
Day one's trek gets us to Ranu Kumbolo Lake, famous for its turquoise blue water and the stunning green hills that surround. The ultimate challenge will be the Summit Hike, battling strong winds and low temperatures aside from 60-degree climb on sandy terrains.
Be rewarded with a stay at Kaliandra Eco Resort Kaliandra Sejati Eco Resort, where the layout and landscape resemble those of the Majapahit period; with the buildings and cottages being designed according to the tradition of Javanese architecture. Spa and massage your aches and pains away thereafter!
Please note: Average trekking time per day is 6 hrs. The distance and terrain can be vigorous for some. A minimum standard of fitness is a pre-requisite to ensure optimum enjoyment and a safe experience.
Cost: $795 per pax (Land Cost)
(Min of 12 pax)
1) Flight to and from Surabaya
2) Last day's lunch at the airport
3) Optional activity as stated in the above itinerary
1) All land transfers
2) 1 Night Accommodation in Malang
3) 1 Night Accommodation at Kaliandra Sejati Eco Resort
4) All other meals except last day's lunch at the airport
5) All activities except those stated as optional
6) Activity Insurance
7) Pre-trip Training x 1 Session
8) Pre-trip Briefing
9) Tips for Drivers and Guides
10) Permits and Park Fees
11) Dedicated YMCA Staff Leader
Deadline for this trip registration is on 26 March '17 ( Friday). The earlier you register and proceed with deposit, the sooner we begin training and purchase flights!
For enquiries - [masked]