THIS IS A SPECIAL EVENT! No advance appointment required (but please RSVP here).
The Dallas Mavericks are hosting a special HUGE blood drive at their practice facility (across from the American Airlines Center), from 7 AM - 7 PM on Saturday, December 29th.
Every donor gets a special Mavs tee-shirt, a voucher for 2 free tickets to a Mavs game, and food. Score!
More details here: http://www.carterbloodcare.org/mavs2018/
Having a nice healthy meal before you donate is one of the best things you can do before donating to prepare your body for donating. For more helpful tips check out [This Link (http://www.redcrossblood.org/donating-blood/tips-successful-donation)].
Blood Donation Requirements
• Bring Donor Card/Driver's License
• Must be 56 days since last donation
• Must weigh at least 110 lbs
• Other restrictions based on travel outside the US
Why donate blood?
• Every 2 seconds, someone in the US needs blood
• Only 5% of the eligible population donates blood a year
• 1 pint of blood can save up to three lives
• 1 hour of your time can save the life of somebody's loved one
You can donate anytime between 7a-7p on this date, but we'll have a group meeting at 10 AM onsite, which will probably go out for brunch/lunch together after. See you there!