• Donation based yoga and meditation classes taught in the beautiful Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park!
• This is a group for anyone curious about yoga and meditation - all levels of experience are welcome :)
• 50% of all donations will go to a different charity or cause each week. Feel free to suggest valuable causes that need resources :) The selected charity will be posted in the event page of the class.
What to Expect
• 45min - 1hr long yoga classes
• Basic yogic postures (asanas)
• Breath control techniques (pranayama)
• Sun Salutation Flows (Surya Namaskar)
• Incorporation of meditation techniques
• Bring a yoga mat, towel, water, smile, curiosity
• Turn on Group notifications
• If you plan on attending an event - please fill out the following form, so I can tailor the class to the level of the participants
• Passionate about well-being, physicality and spirituality. I’ve been enamoured by Yogic and Buddhist practices for much of my life. I completed my undergraduate degree in physics, am Registered Yoga Teacher, and a graduate student in Buddhist Studies at HKU!