addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Yoga DC Message Board › Food provided ...

Food provided ... Meetup details changed: The Yoga Lunch (free lunch for first 20 who sign up)

Brian F.
brianfilms
Silver Spring, MD
Hello All,

I am happy to let you know that we will be able to provide lite lunches for the first 20 signups for The Yoga Lunch. Please try to attend this event as strong attendance at such events that will allow us to recruit new venues and resources for the group. If you have ideas for other venues or events, let us know.

Kind regards,

Brian

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/YogaDC/events/54709642/­

When: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:30 PM

Where: Flow Yoga Center LLC
1450 P Street Northwest
Washington D.C., DC 20005

RSVP limit: 25 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.