addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Yoga DC Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Yoga in the Park

Meetup Cancelled: Yoga in the Park

user 8142982
Arlington, VA
I really apologize for the late notice, but there is 95% chance of rain right when we were planning to be doing yoga this morning.  That wasn't in the forecaset last time I checked!  Therefore, Yoga in the Park, scheduled to occur on Saturday, August 25, 2012 10:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

Please join me for a workshop on Saturday, September 15th at 1:30pm to do some yoga, some inversions, and to support my nonprofit, Shakti Youth Project.  We recently received 501(c)(3) status and are starting up two pilot project with at risk youth this fall!

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.