Friday, February 28, 2020
YRPL League Qualifying Event
Each Tournament is a standalone event with all entries 100% paid out to the nightly prize pool.
Each Tournament will also have points leading to the 2019/20 Championship Free-Roll (top 20 in points), plus The Best of the Rest Free-Roll Tournament (21-75 in points) To be held Friday, May 8th, 2020. Up to 5 additional players could be entered into the Best of the Rest as special invites by the Hosts.
Open to anyone aged 19 and over. Limited to the first 120 paid entries plus alternates, seats are reserved by RSVP until 6:55 pm. After that time we will start seating from the waiting list and your seat is no longer guaranteed. Late registration is available for the first two hours of play.
Tournament Start: 7:00 pm sharp. Registration opens at 6:20 pm - please be early.
- Entry $75.00 for 7,500 in tournament chips, all entries are 100% paid out in the nightly prize pool;
- Donation $25.00, players have the option of paying $25.00 to help cover event costs including dinner, beverages and a $5.00 per person charity donation, as a bonus you will also receive 7,500 additional tournament chips.
- Total Cost to play: $100.00 with includes a $25.00 donation to help with the running of the tournaments as well as food/drinks.
- Starting Stack: 15,000 in Tournament Chips with Option as above (7,500 + 7,500)
Re-buy: $80.00 with option for 15,000 in chips, limited to one per player during the first 120 minutes of play. You must have lost all your chips to make a re-buy. You may be given a different seat based on availability. A player making a re-buy takes priority over Late and Alternate players. A player that has busted out must re-buy prior to play resuming after the dinner break. All re-buys are saved to fund the 2019/20 Championship and Best of the Rest Free-Roll Events.
- Re-buy without option $60.00 for 7,500 in chips. All re-buys are saved to fund the 2019/20 Championship and Best of the Rest Free-Roll Events.
- Re-buy Option $20.00 for 5,000 in chips, players have the option of paying $20.00 to help cover increased event costs and create a nightly High Hand Pot, $10.00 from each re-buy option will be used to fund the nightly High Hand Pot (see below).
Surrender Option: At the end of the first six levels of play 120 minutes and before play resumes after the dinner break, a player with a short stack may surrender their short stack in order to Re-buy, all Re-enter with a fresh 15,000 stack.
Late Entry and Alternates: Entry as above, for a full starting stack, during the first 120 minutes of play.
Alternate Entry - a new player taking the seat of an eliminated player. If the new player is pre-registered online or on the waiting list at least 4 hours prior (3:00 pm) to the event they will be eligible for the 50 pre-registration points.
No Show: A player that is registered but does not show may be moved to the waiting list or possibly only allowed to enter as a walk-in - for all future events.
Prize Pool: The final table of 10 players will be paid out with entries above 60 players. When below 60 players, the top 10% of players plus one bubble position will be paid out.
Nightly High Hand: $10.00 from each re-buy option will be used to form a nightly High Hand Pot. To qualify for the high hand you must use both dealt down cards to create your hand. The High Hand does not need to go to showdown to be revealed. The high hand must be verified by the players at your table and/or the Tournament Director.
Seat Chip/Bounty Chip: at registration each player will draw a random seat chip that will also act as a bounty chip (no cash value). For each player you eliminate, you will win their bounty chip, if you are eliminated, you must surrender one bounty chip. Each bounty chip collected will be worth 5 points towards the Championship standings. In the case of a split pot involving a bounty chip, the player with the most chips at the start of the hand will win the bounty chip.
Blind Levels and structure: The blinds increase every 20 minutes and are designed to end the tournament within 8 hours. YRPL reserves the right to modify the structure throughout the season as they see necessary.
Tournament Rules: YRPL House Rules are based on TDA rules. All decisions by Tournament Director are final.
This is a recreational friendly game please act accordingly.
Alcohol is strictly forbidden.
Register: RSVP online and pay at the door.
Good Luck and Good Fun