addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Adults Message Board › scheduling meetups

scheduling meetups

A former member
Post #: 3
anyone should have the ability to start a meetup now. I know the first one was rather big but don't feel like it always needs to be. Me personally I like smaller groups most of the time. If you wanted to organize something and you're not sure if it'll pan out just put some sort of provisions like needs at least x members to confirm. I think for the first one we had 36 people confirmed but more like 20 came out in the end. So if you want 5 or 6 you might request at least 9 confirms. We have just over 90 members at this point and I'm sure everyone are in different areas and have different schedules. Feel free to mix it up and organize in locations and days that work best for you. There's bound to be at least a few people thinking along the same lines.

I'll also note that Mr.T pities the fool that drinks and drives. Locations near transit locations can be a plus for this reason.