addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Adults Message Board › becoming an event organizer

becoming an event organizer

A former member
Post #: 11
Apparently to limit the numbers of attendees for meetups you need to be an event organizer. I honestly don't know what privilege differences there are overall but if you're interested in being an organizer please feel free to email me a message through meetup. Ideally you'll have gone to a few meetups already, be responsible, and in good standing overall with other members.
This is a group that I believe should be run by its members and I think that's what makes it great. Everyone has a different perspective and ideas. Hopefully it allows like minded people to get together and it's nice to have organizers with different styles. So don't be shy if you feel like you have something to contribute. The thing I learned in starting this group is there are probably others out there thinking the same way, but there needs to be someone to vocalize it.