Thank you for your interest in the Young Black Women of a Certain Sophistication Club (11).
This group caters to a very small and select number of professional, educated, ambitious and sophisticated African American women between the age of 28-45 who are looking to meet other well-rounded women for solid friendships, thought provoking discussions, meetings, activities, travel, community service and social gatherings.
Our aim is to provide an intimate network for women who enjoy a variety of activities including, but not limited to:
• Wine and dinner
• Intellectual conversations
• Travel & Spa Getaways
• Live music
• Parenting talks
• Community service
• and much more
If you're looking for a group where you can unwind, get to know wonderful ladies and build a support network, this might be the group for you. The group is highly-selective.
Our events only take place once a month so please watch out for our invitations and communications and indicate your attendance. All members are expected to reply to the RSVP.
Thank you for your interest in our Club (11).
Things to consider before joining:
1. If accepted, you will receive an email and/or message with temporary acceptance into the group, and further instruction. Without response, in three days, you will be removed.
2. Please note that many of our events will take place in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and North NJ. Having access to a car may be helpful.
3. This group will only accept a small and select group of women.
4. There is an annual $20.00 membership fee that must be paid on your anniverasy date,.