addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Katie
user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 39
For all you guys looking for a definitely 'unique' TV opportunity, I received an email about one. Here's the info:

My name is James Markham and I am a Producer for World of Wonder Productions. I am working on a reality competition show and we are going to be doing an over-the-top makeover segment with nerds/geeks. We are looking for guys that would participate in a drag queen makeover. I know it sounds a little crazy, but I assure you, this all done in good fun.

The "models" will each be paid for their participation and have the opportunity to win some really great prizes (there are also some awesome participation gifts).

Anyway, I was just looking for a way to reach some people in the community and this seemed like a good way to go about it.

I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for your time!

Best,

James Markham
World of Wonder Productions
323.603.6300 ext 62
Cathleen C
user 10136574
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 100
Oh my that would be a sight to see our nerds in drag. Lol
Lisa
user 4439053