addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
David X
user 3388893
Yorba Linda, CA
Post #: 24
Does anyone in the group enjoy listening to live music or tribute bands? I think it might be a fun event idea to go see a tribute band sometime. A lot of them look and sound just like the originals. They are fun to watch and many of the concerts are often free. I go and see quite a few of them and I am on quite a few of their mailing lists. Some of these bands include The Cops (Police), Aeromyth (Aerosmith), Bonfire (AC/DC), Pyromania (Def Leppard), Wild Child (Doors), True 2 Crue (Motley Crue), Hollywood Stones (Rolling Stones), No Duh (No Doubt), Whose Bad? (Michael Jackson), Led Zeppagain (Led Zeppelin), Which One's Pink? (Pink Floyd), Fan Halen (Van Halen), Gods of Thunder (KISS) and many more. What do you guys think?