addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board Young, Fun and Nerdy Topics › Cinco De Mayo Night?

Cinco De Mayo Night?

Munni
user 9303975
Irvine, CA
Post #: 17
I know this is a bit too far ahead of time (May 5th), but was wondering if it could be possible that we could set up a Cinco De Mayo Night to celebrate another awesome holiday :)

We could have it at Acalpulco or a nice Mexican restaurant to be named...

Munni
John
user 10401756
Cerritos, CA
Post #: 75
We can make this the 2nd stop on the Pub Tour!
John
user 10401756
Cerritos, CA
Post #: 77
Hey Munni, if you find a location, I'll create the meetup!
Munni
user 9303975
Irvine, CA
Post #: 21
I know of an awesome Mexican restaurant:

Matador Cantina
111 N. Harbor Blvd
Fullerton, CA

Unless you have another idea :)
A former member
Post #: 23
I want some assurances that I won't come back with infectious collitis. So Munni, you've eaten there and not felt nauseous or noticed blood in stool?
John
user 10401756
Cerritos, CA
Post #: 83
I've seen Munni eat. Not only are the animals afraid...but bugs are as well. Munni's gut destroys all!
A former member
Post #: 2
So...?
A former member
Post #: 3
I want some assurances that I won't come back with infectious collitis. So Munni, you've eaten there and not felt nauseous or noticed blood in stool?

This is the old Rock N' Roll Taco. I've not been, but it's in the middle of downtown Fullerton so I assume it's safe for anyone with sanitation concerns. But then again it is in downtown Fullerton so the main draw is probably the hooch not the food.
A former member
Post #: 3
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. There are definitely better places for Mexican food.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hey - did anything get planned for tonight? I don't think I see anything scheduled.