addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sassy + Fierce Gals Message Board › Anyone around Oregon City?

Anyone around Oregon City?

Lauren G.
user 81960382
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
I live in Oregon City and would LOVE to meet people who live out this way... I'm easy going and want to meet people who are into creative things. I love going to museums and galleries, going downtown, hiking, traveling, and am always trying to learn something (currently: Chinese). I'm originally from NC and we moved out here about a year ago - definitely time to meet some new people! Let that be you! -Lauren
Laura
user 91022622
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm in Milwaukie. I'm new to this whole meetup thing, but after two years of working an opposite schedule from my husband and thus being home alone nearly every night, I got bored, so here I am! I teach theatre, so it goes without saying that theatre is a passion of me (but of course I said it anyway tongue) but I love all kinds of things - coffee, tea, food, walking, sometimes even running, going for bike rides, trips to the farmer's market...the list goes on!