addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sassy + Fierce Gals Message Board › Backyard Barbecue/Potluck @ my friends house in Tigard August 21st

Backyard Barbecue/Potluck @ my friends house in Tigard August 21st

A former member
Post #: 37
I was telling my friend I wish I had a place to host a barbecue/potluck before summer is over, so my friend kindly offered their backyard and is even willing to do the barbecuing. We can bring games or do whatever.

The date my friend is available for this is Saturday, August 21st and the house is in Tigard.

The time, food, etc.... are details I can update once/if there is interest and I can get it posted as an actual formal event.

I haven't had success getting this posted so thought I would instead start a discussion and maybe this way I can get an organizers attention :) If an organizer is willing to post this ASAP (with additional details I will add soon), I would really appreciate it. If I can be made event organizer so I may do it myself, it's even better. If someone wants to co-host, that's great too! Also, please let me know if you ladies are interested in coming too. Thanks! wink

A former member
Post #: 73
what a great idea!
Stephanie
user 9624359
Portland, OR
Post #: 9
I would love to attend-sounds like a great idea. Not sure if you meant this weekend (Saturday, August 7) or the weekend of August 21. Let me know!
-Steph P.
A former member
Post #: 5
This sounds really awesome if I'm not busy moving that day, I would love to come!
A former member
Post #: 39
I would love to attend-sounds like a great idea. Not sure if you meant this weekend (Saturday, August 7) or the weekend of August 21. Let me know!
-Steph P.

Yes the 21st because that's when my friend is available to make it happen and to give people time to plan :) I was thinking I could buy the burgers and veggie burgers and then everyone can bring side dishes, drinks, dessert etc...One pot luck with this group that we had did a wine contest and everyone brought a bottle, I don't know if people wanted to do that again or not. I am totally open to suggestions. My friend said that 50 people can fit in the backyard. I hope an organizer sees this so it can get on the home page :)