What's the best thing to do after a long work week...? Relax with some friends, make some new ones and create lasting memories...
Join us for an After-work Mingle & Drinks evening at the fabulous Wesldge Saloon - you will meet & interact with other Expats in the city.
Weslodge Saloon is perched high up in the sky on the 68th floor of JW Marquis, Business Bay. This gorgeous venue reminds you of an old fashioned western salon that's mixed with the English aristocracy. With some of the most amazing views of the Sh. Zayed Road, the Burj & surroundings, this is the place to be...!
Information & event details: Please READ completely
- You must be 21+ to attend. Please carry valid id's -Emirates id or passport. (No younger members please)
- We will start at 7:00 pm (please try and arrive on time so you have the benefit of meeting the maximum number of people)
- Please ask for Rima when you arrive and you will be shown to our area
- Please register with your email address on arrival (needed for your drink voucher)
- Event cost: AED 50 / person is payable in CASH only - will be collected by the organizers at the start or when you arrive (please carry exact amount)
- I will welcome you warmly into the group & give you an Expats wristband. I will also help with introductions & mingling, so as not to worry - no one will be alone.
- EXCLUSIVE Happy hour deals on selected drinks from 7:15 pm to 9:00 pm (this deal is only for our group..!)
- Members will receive their drink voucher on their registered email after 24 / 48 hours. Voucher not valid on event night - will be valid for up to 2 weeks
- We will continue socializing till 9:00 pm after which, you are welcome to stay on and enjoy the fun and lively ambiance.
Dress Code: Smart Casual / formal - no beachwear, torn clothes, flip flops, etc.
Location: Weslodge Saloon is located in JW Mariott Marquis, Business Bay. Business Bay metro is a few minutes walking distance.
(Use GOOGLE maps - DO NOT depend on meetup maps)
Please get in touch with Rima on [masked] (Whatsapp only) in case if you have any genuine questions
(NO NAME = NO REPLY. Please, message and call during normal working hours only 9:00 am to 7:00 pm)
Why should you attend our Socials?
We have taken away any and all issues surrounding socializing and meeting new people in Dubai.
- Meeting new people in groups can be intimidating. As organizers, we understand this and when you arrive, we welcome you. We also help you mingle and introduce you to a few like-minded people so that you can chat and settle down.
- Our socials are very casual and laid-back. We have no registration table, queues, guest lists or name tags. All you do is walk-in like you are meeting old friends and just say hello!
- There is a very good reason why our socials are small groups of between 20 and 40 people. That is because small groups are better for socializing. They make for more cohesive groups and everyone gets included making it more fun and enjoyable.
- No one is alone in our socials. No starring into phones and watching others chatting. Our organizers will help you make connections. Just reach out to them…
- No one group dominates, there are no cliques and everyone is very open to make new friends.
CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS FROM PAST MEETUPS http://bit.ly/Oursocials