What we're about
This group is for entrepreneurs, small business owners, sales professionals and anyone who has a burning desire to improve personally and professionally. We believe "The quality of relationships determines the quality of our lives."
That's why we take a different approach to this whole networking thing as we are a little more warm and fuzzy. We meet Bi-Weekly in Nashville's Germantown neighborhood with a "going over to a friends house" type vibe.
We have 3 main goals:
1) To create an environment where you can forge new friendships.
2) To add value to your personal and professional life.
3) Not to be a typical networking group that's awkward and a ginormous waste of time.
What we do:
- Teach Hacks to help you and your business grow.
- Discuss how to apply those hacks in your life/business.
- Provide Coffee, Tea, and Water. We don't want you to get parched.
- Give you a question to think about, before the meetup, that aligns with our topic.
What we don't do:
- Go around the room and give a 60-second elevator pitch.
- Make you bring leads to the group.
- Make you hand out your cards to everyone in the room.
Branding & Messaging
Social Media Strategies
Communication & Team Collaboration
*Topics will continue to grow as the group expands.
We are very unconventional, however, we have 1 rule for our group.