Zielona Góra JUG has the pleasure to invite all community members for a next monthly tech-talk, which will take place on the 27th of April, starting at 18:30 as usually in a local pub Haust. The meeting and a special guest from UK branch is organized with the support of Metapack company.
Haitao Dan (MetaPack UK) - Performance Testing RESTful Microservices — A learning journey
Teaser: A learning journey about performance testing will cover:
1. Why is performance test more important for Microservices architecture? Motivations of performance testing (some considerations on this topic).
2. The typical first journey. Talking about team Dodo’s performance testing and tuning for Newlook. Denial -> Illusion -> Reality -> Dream
3. Automating performance testing. Using Gatling, Jenkins for load testing (measuring response time) and Load Detector for stress testing (capacity).
4. An improved journey. Talking about the performance testing for H&M. Measuring SLA, trending, performance breakdown and testing Google geocoding.
5. Conclusions and future works. Talking about lessons learnt and the ideal scenario.
Expected duration: 90 min.
As usually at the end there are communities announcements + raffle (remember to enroll with a full name). Get ready !