We are creative beings. We are seekers. We are curious. We are body-moving, meditating, music-making. We are continually redefining freedom. We are learning together. We are breathing and exploring the inner and outer landscapes. We are extending our hands. We are expanding our hearts. We are living life fully. All humans welcome...Welcome!
The Name: ZŌBINAPORI: The Wilderness Medicine of Sound, Body & Breath
The Meaning: Zō=traditional medicine, Bina=sound and movement, and Pori=wilderness
Participation in this group offers us opportunities to:
* Explore a variety of cultures from around the world
* Find an expanded sense of freedom through the arts
* Learn about mindfulness and manifestation through meditation
* Cultivate awareness around nutrition and fitness
* Discover how we can create environmental and social resonance
* Play with the wild child inside!
This is a group for curious souls of all ages to cultivate a love of life through connecting with the arts, a variety of cultures, and Nature. Though based both in Indianapolis, IN, and New York, NY, other events are offered in a variety of settings worldwide.
Expand your curiosity! Join the fun! Pass it along!
PLEASE NOTE: While we offer events for the whole family, minors must be accompanied by an adult to participate.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members