addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

There's No Business Like Your Business! Meetup Club Message Board › Looking for a FUN Networker for an event

Looking for a FUN Networker for an event

mica
user 70112832
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi Everybody,
smile
I am hosting a launch for a book of all art related advertisements I made on November 26th at a respectable institution in the Lower East Side. The book features over 200 artists + institutions (galleries, publishing press, etc). I want to create a launch that also invites the audience to network. Looking for 1 or 2 people to network the artists with the institutions. This would include going around and socializing people/ talking about networking ideas, etc. $$ Compensation based on experience. Max of 2 hours. And a way to advertise yourself as well as others. Looking for an experienced organizer, meetup participant.