addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Film-Preneurs Growth Hacking BUSINESS Fast Forward! Message Board › Selecting projects for the group to pursue...

Selecting projects for the group to pursue...

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone. This is Green again. It was great to meet all of you guys today and it seems like we have some very engaged people in the group, so hopefully we can bring our projects to fruition.

I thought I would get the ball rolling here by opening the discussion of potential projects for filming. I was thinking that we might use this discussion for the group to talk generally about ALL projects that have been uploaded and to help us decide which projects work for the group.

If it becomes too cumbersome to discuss all the projects in this single discussion thread, we could have an individual discussion started for each individual project, w/ discussion opened by each uploader, but we can see how this goes, or others can make suggestions.

(1) I just finished reading Ivan's screenplay for "The Lone Syndrome". I thought it was a pretty good short screenplay and I will be uploading a marked-up PDF version of Ivan's file w/ my notes shortly.

(2) I am going to upload one of my short screenplays as well for consideration.

(3) I will be reviewing Dennis' screenplays as well this week and providing notes and feedback.

Again, great meeting everyone and let's keep this positive momentum going.
ivan r.
user 9144406
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Thanks for the update on " The Lone Syndrome" will change the "Forced Break in" to "Forced entry" also the part where the detective calls him a loner, is because he seems to have only a few friends, the girl in particular and two more, will put it in the script to highlight that. some thing like the detective saying " For a writer who loved the fast like, he did not have many friends" - He calls the girl "babe" its more like how we call some one sweetie or, darling. That girl could be the one girl he connected with on line - we can add a line in the script where "Misha" says she does not mix business with personal life and he was just the one client she gave her contact number to, a disposable phone number. Thanks for the input and I will make the changes.
A former member
Post #: 1
Good Idea Green.

I only now saw this thread.

I'm going to figure out a way for us to do cloud commenting, meaning we'll upload the screenplay to a cloud and everybody will be able to comment on it and make notes that are visible to the others. It will enable a direct approach to the screenplay.
A former member
Post #: 3
There we go!

I uploaded some screenplays from our files section.

Once you selected the screenplay that you want to review click the "<<" in the upper right corner and enter your name. You can now make comments and highlight the screenplays. All other members will be able to see your comments.

We will always work on the most recent version of a screenplay. All \screenplays are organized by "date added" so the newer versions will appear on top.

You can also add Files!​

Here's the link:
http://personal.croco...­
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey guys,

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

I finished another screenplay (#1) and have added it to our shared Crocodoc folder.

Feedback, critique, & questions, as always, are all welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Green
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi everyone,

Good meetup this Sunday. I just dropped another screenplay into the crocodocs shared folder. It is a "Shooting format" version of my screenplay entitled #6. I had had discussion w/ a few people about the shooting format vs. the normal screenplay format and thought I would share one of my scripts in this shooting format. I have seen shooting format screenplays done in other ways as well. This is just my method and I do it for all my scripts.

Happy to answer any questions. And as always I happily welcome feedback, criticism.

Thanks,
Green
A former member
Post #: 4
Hey guys,

I uploaded another screenplay (#3) to the crocodoc shared folder. It is a story about a NYC couple going to have a look at an apartment that has just come on the market.

As always feedback & criticism welcome.

Thanks,
Green
A former member
Post #: 5
Tim / Dorota,

Reviewed & made notes on both you guys' screenplays -- "Fourth Wall" and "Blondie"

Later,
Green
A former member
Post #: 7
Thank you Green. I am now filming with another group and will also go away one weekend, so I will not be able to attend a few meetings. I will start reviewing and commenting agai once this current project is over.