addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Upper Manhattan Professionals Connection Club Message Board › Attention New Members!

Attention New Members!

A former member
Post #: 58
We have had a surge of new members joining lately - which is great! However, I am noticing that many new members have not taken the time to introduce themselves, answer profile questions, or post photos of themselves. The group requires at the very least a minute ammount of participation. Members who cannot bring themselves to do this will be booted after a period of time.

Ye be warned!

-The Crew at U.M.E.
A former member
Post #: 2
whoa josh...you are such a badass organizer! thar ain't no messin' around wit you. wink just kidding.
A former member
Post #: 59
That's it Tisha...You're out of the group!
A former member
Post #: 10
i love it when youre bossy wink
Chris
chander2nyc
New York, NY
Post #: 3
All right listen up!

Anybody messes with the organizers they can expect to answer to the law. I hereby serve notice that all evictions from the group will be carried out with efficient swiftness and no mercy.

I will not allow lawless disregard for necessary and proper social rule in this group. This here is a good group of God fearin folk an we don't need no liberal, commie values infecting these good people.

-- the Sheriff
A former member
Post #: 21
I would add a reminder to the old members...who shall remain nameless for now at least, who haven't answered the questions or the intro!!! I think it helps everyone get to know each other after or before meeting in person.
A former member
Post #: 1
That would be me...I've only rsvp'd once. :) *beams with pride* Hey Josh...if I promise to pretend to participate for a few days can I get a cool title too? Like The Loser, or The Serial Killer?
Renata
user 3886194
New York, NY
Got it, Claudia! Will do... Soon...smile
A former member
hello Josh...
well i've met alot of UMEers cept @ Piperz cept you so hmmm... i think YOU should be booted lol
anyways... i dont know what i wrote ... if a wrote... on my intro but i just wanted to mention that lol

happy trails!
A former member
Post #: 69
It's true...I have been a bit of a flake lately...and I think I may be bailing on karaoke this Sunday as well. BUT I will be at Kickball tonight and probably the Kilt afterwards. Hope to see you all there!

No Rain, No Rain, No Rain!