Ring in 2013 with your fellow Züri eXpats with a time-honoured European tradition, the New Year's Drink!
Theater Neumarkt! The renowned Theatre Neumarkt, in the heart of Zürich’s Old Town, opens its doors and stage to YOU (but don’t panic! you will not need to do any acting unless you want to...)
ALL are invited to attend – Expats and Swiss alike! We want to share with you all of our Expat efforts to integrate and the pitfalls we have jointly faced, all the while learning German, paying taxes and working hard.
That is why we organize Züri eXpats Events throughout the City of Zurich & beyond, so that we can integrate with the locals in expat-friendly establishments and give them a chance to know us as well.
During the night's presentation, we'll formally thank our partners, our key venue sponsors, as well as acknowledge the contributions of those to the Expat Community from various Meetup Groups and other Social Media platforms. (See our main website (http://www.zurich-expats.org) for complete details!)
You will have many opportunities to meet current and new friends whilst we present the exciting Expat Events that we have planned for you in 2013.
Please come and enjoy some snacks, drinks at the bar & Live Music by Gilbert Trefzger performed during the 1st part of the evening's presentation + DJ Music for dancing to round out the evening!
The Evening's Itinerary:
20:00 Doors Open
– Welcome Drinks & Hors d'Oeuvres served
– Live Music performed by Gilbert Trefzger
20:30 Event Welcome Announcement
21:00 The Evening's Presentation & Awards Ceremony
(See our main website (http://www.zurich-expats.org) for complete award recipient details!)
• Neumarket Theatre (http://www.theaterneumarkt.ch/) to announce their upcoming performances, including the Premiere of their latest play, titled EXPATS (http://www.theaterneumarkt.ch/programm/produktionen.html?tx_lltheaterneumarkt_pi2%5BperfUid%5D=59&cHash=7b36d79a1590393b9f0519e3514f3c2e)!!!
• 2012 Züri eXpats Awards (Institutions & Companies)
– The Department of Integration, Kanton of Zurich (http://www.integration.zh.ch/internet/justiz_inneres/integration/de/home.html)
– The Department of integration, City of Zurich (http://www.stadt-zuerich.ch/content/prd/de/index/stadtentwicklung/ueber_uns/team/team_integrationsfoerderung.html)
– Candrian Catering Group (http://www.candriancatering.ch/d/)
• 2012 Züri eXpats Awards (Individuals)
Presentation for Outstanding Expat Contributors
– Most frequent Expat Attendees (Züri eXpats)
– Key Expat Event Organizers (Züri eXpats)
– Valuable Expat Event Leaders (multi-platform)
• Closing Remarks
21:45 DJ Music for Dancing on the Main Stage!
Information on the Theater Neumarkt:
Neumarkt 5, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland (Google Maps Link (https://maps.google.ch/maps?q=Theater+Neumarkt&hl=en&ll=47.372533,8.542857&spn=0.008777,0.013497&cid=1062570347006552908&gl=CH&t=m&z=17))
[masked] · http://www.theaterneumarkt.ch
Directions: From the Zurich HB Main Station, take Tram 3 to the Neumarkt Stop. From there, walk West 2 minutes towards the Limmat River on Neumarkt about 150 meters. It's on the right.