addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
This Meetup is cancelled

Crans Montana- 4 vallees skiing

  • Zürich HB

    Zürich HB
    in front of Ticket counter, underneath Niki de Saint Phalle's angel (a.k.a. big weird-looking angel) hanging from the ceiling
    Zürich (map)

    47.377440 8.539400

  • my mobile 079/[masked]
  • Dear All,

    The idea would be to go skiing in Crans Montana- which is part of the 4 Vallees and has some great skiing. I do not know the exact hours of the train (still waiting for SBB schedule), but we need to take a train to Sienne and then a public cable car to the hotel. The last cable car is around 9pm. Most likely we will leave zurich around 5/5.30 pm.

    The chalet/lodge consists of 2 rooms with 2 beds, 2 rooms with 3 beds, 2 rooms with 8 beds. Total 26 beds. I have taken an option for 26 beds. Prices are 50 francs for room + breakfast and 80 swiss francs for half-pension.

    Let me know if you are interested- I have taken an option on the whole chalet (26beds) for us. I would like to give feedback to the landlord on November 15, so please respond to me by november 13 at the latest. As always, it might be that after the reservation is made, the landlord wants downpayments- so please make sure when you say yes, you are able to come. When I sign a contract for 26 persons, and we take the option, I might need to pay penalties if several people do not show up.

Join or login to comment.

  • Patrick

    Dear All,

    I found an alternative in Davos for that weekend. Generally speaking no rooms are sold for 1 night in the valley (i.e. night saturday/sunday only)- rooms are sold for 1 night only on top of the mountain in mountain hotel, however generally the latest cable car goes at 4pm, meaning you need to leave Zurich at 12 pm approximately.

    November 4, 2010

  • Patrick

    Dear All,

    Bad news- I requested an option through an independent party, who is renting out this and other chalet(s). Usually the option runs for 10 days after which I need to confirm. The intermediary now just told me that the landlord rented out the place to another group already for these dates. The only other weekend were the chalet is available is Friday April 1 till Sunday April 3, 2010. My apologies for these organization "mess". Will reschedule and come up with alternatives.

    November 3, 2010

  • Patrick

    Dear All,

    Apologies- the idea would be to return on sunday evening, i.e. stay 2 nights (fri and sat night). It does not make sense to go for 1 day considering the 2 hour train ride each way.

    November 1, 2010


Our Sponsors

  • WeHike

    WeHike – your hiking trip made easy

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy