the weather is good (50 to 80% sunshine ) - so time for another hike.
we will take the train in zurich hb at 6.09 arrive in goschenen at 7.48 am , depart here at 8.10 am and arrive at 8.42 am in Realp. From here it is a 4 hour hike to the hut and about half of the time down. Realp is at 1530 meters / the hut is situated at 2500 meters, so about 1000 meters up. The hike is T2 (red/white/red), technically not difficult.
* The organizer is not responsible for any bodily injury or other accidents that might happen during the hike. By signing up on this activity, the participants agree that the organizer will not be held responsible in any way. Although the hike is not complicated, it is each individual responsibility to ensure that they can do the hike and check out the trail.
* To bring along : hiking boots, rain gear, water, snack, lunch ( I suggest we take lunch on the trails), smile, positive attitude, suncream, towel
* In case there is lots of rain, storm or foggy etc. then of course this hike does not take place
* I have limited the number of people on the hike - please do not ask me whether additional people can come.
* No shows and last minute cancellations are not well appreciated, since potentially you might have taken the place of someone else. Although certainly not the ideal solution to stop this behavior, I will charge 10 francs for no shows (i.e. clicked yes but did not show up) or cancellations between midnight the day before and 6 am in the morning, the reason being that reserved trains, buses etc. I can no longer change.
It might also be worthwhile to note that I started tracking last minute cancellations and no shows since January 2013. If this happens several times I will ask this person to refrain from participating in organized activities.