addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Zurich Hike & Outdoor Message Board Zurich Hike & Outdoor Discussion Forum › Looking for 2 skiing enthusiast for fun New Year WE!

Looking for 2 skiing enthusiast for fun New Year WE!

Sven
user 4466164
Zürich, CH
Post #: 47

Message from Danielle Z.:

"I am Danielle. I live in Basel and joined a couple of skiing/hiking events organised by Patrick Wellens. I am also joining Reto's ski-week in Ischgl and went to his week last year in St. Anton.

I have organised a ski-week in Le Chable, Verbier between 28/12 - 4/1. Mostly friends of mine and two guys I met through posting on glocals. We were planned to be 8 people and two girls have just dropped out, before paying. [...] We are currently 4 guys and 2 girls, so ideally the spots are filled by women, but men are welcome too, and even a couple if necessary, although everyone else is single. The price for 7 nights accommodation in a room or a double bed shared with another person (of the same sex if we are even numbers) is CHF400. I can email more information to people who contacted me."

Some one interested to contact Danielle Z, please then go to her profile at http://www.meetup.com/Zurich-Hike-Outdoor/member/13667328/