addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Zurich Scala Enthusiasts Message Board › Meetup II / Scala 2.8.0 Release Party -- you're invited!

Meetup II / Scala 2.8.0 Release Party -- you're invited!

Jason Z.
user 3028080
Brisbane, AU
The next meetup for the Zurich Scala Enthusiasts is on Tuesday, 27th July, same location as the first.

Please let me know what topics you are interested in. So far, I'm planning to run an introductory, hands-on session targetted at those people starting out with Scala. But we'll also have time for some more advanced topics and discussions, themed around the recently released Scala 2.8.
A former member
Post #: 1
unfortunately, i'm not going to be in zh that week :( any chance of postponing it for mid of august maybe?

The next meetup is on Tuesday, 27th July

Jason Z.
user 3028080
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 3
Only just saw this, a bit late to cancel now :) Hope to see you next time!

-jason