Location visible to members
Were you ever curious about South America and the perks of being a travel blogger?
Join our next Meetup which will host, Walter Schärer & his partner Katja.
Together, they will relate their journey through Chile & Argentina, looking for a story which they hoped would be published in the SWISS Airline's board magazine and which finally did!
Not only will they show incredible pictures of their 5 week trip but they'll also tell you about the perks & tough moments of being travel bloggers.
To give you a flavor, these might be some of the topics you'll hear about:
• How we convinced SWISS to donate us Business Class Seats
• Why we desperately tried to convince Relais & Châteaux hotels about our blog
• Patagonia: For hours there's nothing to see - actually a must see!
• Torres del Paine: From the Matterhorn South America
• Perito Moreno: Hike to the world's only still growing glaciers
• Atacama desert: Living on large feet
Check out some pics here: http://www.fotorola.ch/fotobuch/projects/showshared/id/a95ff4d5-5930-4f17-b7a6-b83e87d2cfa8/