addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I've moved and won't be returning to Zurich. I really enjoyed getting to know (most of) you and maybe our paths will cross again somehow...
Much love,
Anne-Sophie
A former member
Post #: 1
Ah, a pity I couldn't join more sessions but it was nice to meet you anyway. I hope that you enjoy the new place! Good luck :) xoxo
Maria E.
MariaGocha
Zürich, CH
Post #: 9
What a pity Anne-Sophie!! I replied to your email already but here I would like to say that I will miss you and this meet up. Maybe I need to start a meet up like this. Of course wish you the very best, I already found your amazing website, love it. Thanks for inspiring me. xxx